This is the award that I have been given by Dr Boucher for my blog ... isn't that AMAZING! I am utterly gobsmacked (wink wink for Dr Boucher who seems to have a penchant for British-Zambian vocabulary). I am terribly, terribly proud!!!!
APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!
A princessly curtsy in thanksNow here are the rules :
1. Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award must have the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)
So guys, bear with me if this doesn't look as pretty as Dr Bouchers cos I'm not as much of a computer whizz kid as she, but these are the bloggers I pass this award on to:
1. My friend Gracie in the USA and her adorable Mama Amber who is slowly becoming my Mama's bosom buddy. This blog is lovely because it sparkles with joy every day.
2. My groovy friend Mandorallyn and her funky Mama Abigail. Abigail is a very talented photographer and has some amazing insight (and humour) into life which she shares on her blog.
3. My friend Jessie in Malaysia. Jess is a communications student, and just a little bit wild. Both characteristics are clear in her blog. Jessie and I have mutually adopted one another. Mama likes Jessie's creativity... and is convinced that when she grows up Jess will be famous for it. This award is also a belated 19th birthday present. http://benjicajess.blogspot.com/
4. Kintropy. Mama likes this blog because it has clear sighted humour about life in general. Also, Mama likes Rob's writing style and is trying to figure out ways of plagiarizing it.
5. Braveheart. Because that's exactly what this family is all about. Brave hearts. Down to earth, loving, endearing, engaging... this family has been through so much. Mama has never exhanged anything other than comments on this lady's blog, but it is one of the most touching blogs we read. http://danielle-braveheart.blogspot.com/
Now as I got the award from Dr Boucher I can't return it to her, but believe me, if I could I would reaward her because her blog rocks! (Mama just learned this expression from an American at work, so if it sounds naff please forgive her!). Dr Boucher gives targetted information which is useful, well thought out, unpatronising and which gives Mama lots of material for thought and reflection all about me. So in conclusion : THANK YOU DR BOUCHER!! FOR EVERYTHING!