Monday, June 23, 2008

Photography according to Nathan Bernard


This weekend, Nathan 'borrowed' Mama's camera and decided to capture our world .... BEWARE!!! lots of the pictures published in this posting are worth ignoring!!





Oh Gosh my big brother is SOOOo coool ...




Keelan came to visit on Sunday.... Keelan is Mama's Godson and she smothers him quite a lot ... I think she's a little bit too fond of him ... next time he plans to bring his snorkeling gear to assist with the breathing process during inflicted cuddles ...


Is he handsome or is he HANDSOME???!!!!



Anyone who says Nathan didn't take the picture below is calling me a liar ...



spot the bandaged hand in the forefront? Read on for more details of Papa's injuries posted at foot of this post ...
Below, this is Keelan's Mama Suzi, who also tends to get smothered quite a lot ... she's a very patient person though ... Mama refers to her often as her best friend ... she's quite fond of her ...





Nobody noticed me creeping out of the house during Sunday lunchtime, to secretely discover the wonders of my new swimming pool ...


the wonders of ADVENTURE ...



no-one even noticed my escape from the lunch table ...




thank goodness no-one discovered my manoevres, else I would have been in BIG trouble!!!



Who called my name? Go look in my bedroom see if I'm there, ok????

And then to close the day it was bathtime... my special moment with my siblings ...
Bathtime revealed the intensity of a sunburn Mama and Papa were quite shocked by ...









For those of you who might feel concerned ... the sunburn subsided within twelve hours. Rest assured that Mama and Papa are fully aware of the dangers surrounding sunburn and never EVER let this kind of thing happen .... it was just a matter of ten unprotected minutes in the sun .... they have vowed never to let it happen again... please don't let this ever happen to your kids ok??? Don't be as dopey as my Mama and Papa ....
... in closing here's some pictures of me cudding my Papa... Papa broke his two fingers at work and has to stay at home for six weeks. Now I know I should be sad but listen - its six weeks at home with Papa all to myself!!! This is HEAVEN!!!!


(Yes, Papa is camera-shy and hates having his photo published in my blog - each one that is published should be considered as a real ACHIEVEMENT!!!!)
A big cuddle for my Papa - Papa I love you soooo much!!!!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with your visitors!

Unknown said...

Hi Alison and co,

It's Alice from the JCTJ course. It was really great to meet you, your children are gorgeous!

Alice

Rob at Kintropy said...

Nathan did you proud, Abigail. Now you have additional subjects, er, staffers working on your blog for you. I'll bet you're a fantastic manager!