Monday, June 2, 2008

Loathsome Lyon Lurgy

oooh dearie me ...


the Bernard Bunch is not well today ....


We all woke up with queeasy tummies, loathsome bottom stuff and bouts of vomming ...


oh what fun ...







I shall spare the details for the benefit of my more sensitive readers


but suffice it to say, I have redecorated the front room in various shades of brown and yellow ...





I think we are all driving Mama potty - erm ... literally. She a tad fed up with cleaning up the smelly mess the Bernard Puppies are leaving behind them wherever they go ...



Also she had to take a day off work which she HATES doing ... cos it means fewer days for our summer holidays. Blast, we must all get better QUICK!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

koukou alison tu me fais rire

Anonymous said...

koukou alison tu me fais rire

TheJessicat said...

i spotted u drooling u lil notty gurl =D

the last picture is freaky lil abi!

*gasp*

kudos and lookin forward to more progresses! =D