Monday, April 28, 2008

Pink Glasses, Au Revoir and Lala


So, as I was saying a couple of chapters back ... the doctors have been delving various liquids and lights into the depths of my eyes and at last have come up with a very sophisticated, complex medical diagnostic

I am short sighted

Apparently, this is something very common in gorgeous little princesses like me who have lost a tincy wincy bit of their 11th chromosome ... it also explains why bright sunlight bothers me so much - my gorgeous little eyes are super duper fragile, all cos of a miserable piece of chromosome which decided to part ways with us all at my conception. What a nuisance eh??

I do not, as yet, have any glasses photos to share with my blogging friends and fellow princesses - suffice it to say that my mama used her usual sense of discretion in purchasing a pair of very princessy pink glasses. We have to get my glasses tailor-made for me because the doctor - the cheek of the man I tell you!! - says I have a funny shaped head, not enough bone between the eyes to prop the glasses on, and that I have one ear higher than the other. I was too much of a princess to tell him he had a big nose and bad breath. He was ever so nice though and with Big Bill's blessing managed to coerce Mama into getting me the top of the range pair - which will have to be changed again in three months - oh what fun!

Mama has been on holiday at home with me and my brothers for the past ten days, and - how lame can you get?? - these are the only photos she took. Nine miserable pix! I must confess though, I am irresistibly gorgeous in each and every one of them though - tis no wonder everyone is so dotty about me really!!! I do sympathise, truly I do!!!


Nathan and I do some TRANSFORMER stuff on the kitchen floor

- don't know what that means, but I do know that you have to shout VERY LOUDLY

Oh - and one big step ahead for me this holiday ! I said my first words EVER!!!!!

No, those first words were not the more classic 'Mama' or 'Papa' or 'William' or 'Nathan' or 'No' ..... obviously greatly inspired by my new Teletubbies DVD that Mama sneakily opened ahead of my birthday (tut tut tut!!) I can now say


'Au Revoir'

which sounds a bit like 'Ravwahr'


and I wave, ok, wiggle, my little hand at the same time

(erm - when Nathan lets me, that is)
And I can also say "Lala"

(a word I apply liberally to everything and everyone)

- oops - sorry - bumped into the camera there - must hurry up and get those specs eh? -



Now it was wonderful being on hols with the boys and being able to spend lots of time together, but they do forget how small and delicate I am sometimes

- not that I am timid about letting them know they are getting on my nerves -




Now to conclude, Mama has asked me to publish this photo from last summer with gorgeous Princess Charlotte, just cos she loves the photo and cos Charlotte's Mama sent it to her today on Facebook. Charlotte, Stef et Xavier vous nous manquez trop!!! A tres tres bientot j'espere!!!

Ravwahr!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour ma petite chérie et joyeux anniversaire ! Aujourd'hui c'est TA journée alors permission de faire tout ce que tu veux !!!
Merci a Maman d'avoir rajouté cette photo qui nous rappelle plein de bons souvenirs, embrasse tes grands frères ton papa et surtout surtout ta Mamounette qui me fait toujours autant rire quand je lis ton blog !
Ravwaaaaaaaaaaaahr !
stef