Monday, February 4, 2008

The mystery of my missing brother ... Detective Abigail is on the case ..


I'm pretty sure I saw him around not so long ago


... he can't be far ...


... can anyone else out there see him?


.... erm ...




Evidence of Boyus Nathanus detectable upon this plate


(ie: Nathan is not far away cos he's the only one who never eats his tea)



OI THATS ENOUGH NOW, I WANT TO SEE MY BIG BROTHER NATHAN :

WHERE HAVE YOU ALL HIDDEN HIM????

BOO HOO HOO HOO

(SOUNDS OF MAMA BREAKING INTO BLOG)

"Listen Curly Wurly, Nathan has gone away on skiing holidays in the alpes with his school for the week - don't you remember seeing him off with his oh-so-boyish-colour suitcase this morning?"




Bye Bye Nathan ... enjoy yourself skiing ... and come back in one piece cos I need my elder brother to help me grow up and be happy!!!!! We miss you loads already!!! (and WHY does Mama keep snivveling?)

2 comments:

Rob at Kintropy said...

Good to know the Detective is on the case. I'm sure your brother misses you, too.

When Hannah's brother Gabriel leaves, she celebrates the quiet at first, but then wonders who will hold up the Nintendo DS screen for her to watch?

Anonymous said...

Abigail tu es vraiment tres cool comme soeur t genial je t'aime je tme jtmmmmmmmmmm