Wednesday, December 19, 2007

18th December 2007 I took my first ever timid little steps alone

Let me introduce you to Christine - she's my Nanny, and we love each other to bits and pieces. Here she is trying to get me to walk - I think she thinks that if she pulls on that imaginary piece of string, off I'll go and walk ... she's off her rocker but she IS very very very gorgeous ...

She feeds me generous amounts of lego ... usually green ....


And she makes me laugh a LOT!!!!! She's been looking after me since I was six months old, so she knows me very very well. SHe's also kind of adopted my Mama, taken her under her wing and sorted her out - she mothers her all the time and reminds her about all the things she has to remember for me.... Oh Christine you are an angel!!!


and this is JC her hubby who is very groovy and shares Mama's passion for Ricard and Sangria ...


Anyway, lets get back to my taking my first steps ... what a day!!






With my friend Claude the physiotherapist I took my first steps on Tuesday 18th December 2007 - and you should have seen the faces of my Mama and Claude!! They just couldn't believe their eyes! OK, so I only took about four steps (but four times over!!!) and the fifth one each time was on my bottom. I don't know what all the fuss is all about, but there's certainly a lot of it at the moment all for the sake of my starting to walk! Here's some pix of me in my 5th step ... my Mama hasn't managed to capture the first four yet cos she is so gobsmacked every time!!!



And might I also add that my Mama was 40 last week! She tried hard to be discrete about it all, but get a look at what my brothers and I and Papa did as a surprise : all her favorite cakes! Whats more, she scoffed the lot and is refusing photographs of herself cos she thinks she's fat now - sigh. SHe'll just never change




Remember my friend Catwoman??? The one who was pregnant with Jack at the same time as Mama was pregnant with me? Well here she is, celebrating Mama's birthday (Big Mand is such a LOVELY friend and I know Mama is awfully fond of her - and the two of them are SO LOUD!!!)


Here's Jack who's grown up a lot too - we were born only three weeks apart - isn't he handsome!!






And this is his GORGEOUS little sister Emily Jane ... aren't they just a splendiferous family!

Here's me with Mama on her 40th birthday ... don't tell her I managed to sneak this piccie into my blog or she won't be happy ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo petite chérie je suis fière de toi ! tes grands frères n'ont qu'a bien se tenir, tu vas pouvoir leur courir après maintenant !!!
grosses bises à tout le monde, et un très joyeux noel
stef et xavier (qui a insisté pour que je fasse figurer son nom !!!)