Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter discovery!!!

I enjoyed Easter this year cos I really helped my brothers find the eggs this time ...


William and Nathan totally wouldn't have managed it without me ...

I even let them give me some of the chocolate eggs people had hidden especially for me ....








we had such a fun time finding the eggs ... and I loved telling the boys where to look .....
not that I cheated with my insight into Mamas brain or anything ...



"nathan open this egg for me would you?"




"Thanks mate'





I'll help you look out for your eggs in exchange! Look ... I mean well !









William totally enjoyed muching into his easter crops


And Nathan did a beautiful investigative job of my tray




but at the end of the day
it was just a lovely family day
that we enjoyed so much!!!




just wish I could have spent it with all you blogger friends!





HAPPY EASTER FOLKS!!!!



1 comment:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Oh my goodness! What adorable pictures! It looks like you all had lots and lots of fun!!