Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A very hot summer in the Lyon region

Mama loves these photos of me ...
she says they truly capture my unique personality

Get a load of that sexy bikini! Baywatch here I come eh?
Pamela wotserface is nothing on me, that's what I say.


Mama claims I'm becoming quite bossy
don't know where she gets that idea from
We spent all weekend around the pool
it was a long weekend too
three whole days getting wet!



It was really toooooo hot to do anything else




Nathan adopted my speech-therapy flute ...
nice one Nathan



Au Revoir
et a bientot folks!





More to follow soon .... Mama is a bit bogged down in stuff at the moment and isn't giving my blog the attention it deserves. I am busy making amends - what kind of a butler is she anyway?????

5 comments:

mommytoalot said...

Hello there,
Love the pictures. Sure wish the weather here was hot enough for swimming. It's still chilly in Ontario. Love your bikini Abby.
xo

junglemama said...

How adorable you are Abigail!

Anonymous said...

Princesses are supposed to be bossy. (The Queen Mum knows that, too.)

Swimming is wonderful - when the whole family is together! Dr. B.

my life: said...

Oh my goodness!!! That suit is too cute and too funny...You have inspired me to get Gracie into her itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini!
Love it....love it

Abigail said...

We're jealous of your pool!!