Thursday, January 8, 2009

My new friends are shunned by Mama

I have brought some new friends home from creche! They have certainly created quite a lot of animation within the Bernard Bunch ...

Could this be a new pensive mode for my brothers?
Why else would they scratch their heads so often?

The whole family has been doing lots of special shampoo's since I brought them home


My guests are very friendly you know. They are certainly very cuddly on my scalp and seem to want to be close friends ... I can feel their presence, um, all the time.
It's driving my brothers barmy!Mama decided they have to go though ... she said the only guests allowed into the Bernard home are the one's she invites. Apparently she doesn't like my new friends. She calls them 'invasive' ... she's been spraying smelly stuff on the furniture, in my bed, cleaning profusely,boiling sheets and clothes, the whole kaboudle. Its quite rude really ... she's making my guests feel quite unwelcome. yet look how cute they are! How could anyone be so mean to such cute little critters????!!!
Mama says I have a lot to learn about hygiene...

Mama, my head is driving me MAD!!!!!

It's so IIIIIIIIITchy ...
All these shampoos seem to be doing the trick though
Thanks Mama! That's much better!


(don't tell Mama I published this piccie -

-she never lets ANYONE see her without her make-up on!!)


Hey, by the way, I'm having a great time discovering this blog. Which is ironic, I suppose, since I've been writing it since before I was even born. Anyway, we'll discuss reality and feasibility at a later stage .... I'm LOVING discovering all my own piccies and all of yours too! I'm spending many a moment in front of the computer discovering you all ... in fascination, amazement and - a first I'm told - true concentration! So keep up the good work fellow bloggers, I'm on your case!





Hey Amber! Look at this great top I'm sporting today Don't I look stunning?
Thank You Baker Bunch for this lovely, lovely Princess top! Hey - Abigail and Mandorallyn - get a load of the great framed embroidery in the back-ground there! Isn't it amazing! Everyone who comes to the house comments on it you know!And Gramma - if you look carefully, Mama is sporting the beautiful ear-rings you gave her for Christmas - she wears them every day you know! She LOVES the colour and sparkle! Great choice!
And to all my blogging friends, here's a special message to you all expressed on a breakfast item Mama prepared this morning with our Christmas gift from my Aunty Sianie in London:


Need I say more???!!!

9 comments:

my life: said...

You covered quite a bit in that post! Was that a new computer as well?? :0)

Lovely, lovely gifts received from family and friends!

Sorry about the unwanted guests...you seem to have a nack for that. ;^)

Megan said...

Your mama does NOT need makeup..she is stunning!! Eeeeek for the unwanted guests..I had them once when I was a child as well..they left as quickly as they came--we certainly didn't want them!!

Abigail said...

Oh not fun with the pesky friends. I'm not looking forward to Mandorallyn bringing some of those home! I'm glad the shampoo, boiling, sprays are working though!

I'm glad you're discovering your own blog and all of ours!

Terri said...

OOOOO... we have had those same visitors at our house and they are not proper guests at all.

Our answer was a special metal comb and lots and lots and lots of very annoying combing...

Good luck, princess!!

Myhouse4nine said...

Please tell your momma to try the special shampoo again in just over a week. We find that some of those unwanted guest are sneaky and hide but can be found after a week... The girls at our house seem to invite those guests home every spring! We must be very hospitable. That or our hairs is just very attractive, like yours and your brothers!best wishes getting rid of it!

HeatherS said...

OHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! I'm sorry about your invasion! They seemed to like the Bernard house quite a lot. Princess heads must be better than most.....sweeter.

Tell your Mama she can add this to her list of Superhero powers. She will look great in the Wonder Woman suit.

Love to you all!
Heather and Samantha

The VW's said...

Miss Abigail, didn't you know that you are supposed to ask your momma before you bring guests home?! Your poor momma! Hope these nasty guests left as soon as they came!

Anonymous said...

il es trop bien ton blog abi

you gotta wonder said...

Oh, Princess! I am sorry to hear about your visitors. This brings back bad memories from when my own children were small (3 girls and 1 boy!). We spent many hours together shampooing and combing hair. I hope your unwelcome friends are gone soon.

I love the pictures of you pointing at yourself on Mama's computer. Fabulous!