Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its Christmas party time!!!


I love this time of the year!!!
Loads of Christmas parties in all sorts of interesting places!!!

This one was at 'work' (a place Mama talks about to Papa sometimes) ... there were lots of grown-ups ...

Can you spot me there? I was mesmerized by the noise and swarms of people!!


I enjoyed making a mess for the grown-ups

I stumbled across a very nice Mexican lady
who called herself 'Amiga Secreta'



Something to do with a Secret Santa game Mama was obsessed with recently



I got to play with lots of other kids who came from all over the world!



I had a WHALE of a time!


I even mustered up the courage to go into this lions den thing


There were lots of wild animals in there!




But Mama whisked me out pretty pronto
cos she's a wuss




Christmas is such fun!!!
And this is only just the beginning!!!

6 comments:

Abigail said...

What a fun party! You did a great job covering the who room. Had to get those balloons right?! I love your outfit!

Rena said...

Princess Abigail, you sure know how to party! Have a wonderful Christmas, and my best to your mom.

you gotta wonder said...

Joyeux Noel! I bet that was a fun party! It's great you got to meet your Mama's Amiga Secreta and other mysterious grown-ups. It seems like you were very brave with all of these new experiences.

Anonymous said...

Princess, that first photo caused me question whether you were being facetious. You look much happier in all the other photos. I will be checking back to see all your other Christmas fun. Dr. B.

Megan said...

So fun..Christmas parties are the BEST! :0)

The VW's said...

I love your outfit for the party, Miss Abigail! Enjoy Christmas!!!