Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bumps, strawberries, sulks and peace talks




I am currently sporting the biggest bump in the whole wide world







Photography simply cannot do its sheer volume justice







Thanks goodness I'm such an irrisistibly gorgeous Princess, and am thus able to carry it off so well. Everyone will be wanting one soon ...


No-one knows how I did it, I didn't even cry - but the Bernard Bunch suspects its all linked to my new walking mode (whereas before I could walk, but didn't, now I DO walk, everywhere ... and as my peripheral vision ain't that hot, well methinks I catch the odd table corner ...)





Mama got a bit carried away on the 'capturing the bump on camera' front, but bear with me as I display her attempted artistry ... ho hum ... (she's been devouring an australian blog recently - see listed here as 'amazing' - and I think Sheye Rosemayers enchanting photography has given Mama a contrived sense of inspiration .... thank goodness I'm a very patient little girl!!)




Now, back to the strawberries ...



these strawberries look like fairly standard, innocent strawberries, don't they?



Well they are not. They are biological terrorist weapons, according to Nathan, who is very VERY upset that his brother accidentally put his (nasty bacteria infested) spoon in Nathan's (clinically sterile bacteria-free) bowl of fresh garden strawberries. OH MY GOD. The end of the world is nigh ...

Nathan went off and sulked, and sulked and sulked and ...



... sulked... and ...


... sulked... and ...



sulked some more ...



I sent an Incident Response Team to the poolside to try and negociate peace talks ...


but to no avail ...

the offending strawberries are still in the fridge, awaiting United Nations intervention ..



Oh the life of a Princess Diplomat ...

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

ohmagawd.

she is adorable... and a tough lil fighter!!

May God bless her all the way and that she shines in everyth she does.

My momma used to start a photo album & a diary too back when i was a toddler just like lil Abigail. Looks like the worlds hv changed huh? Startin a blog instead.

*hugs*

Abigail said...

Love the tons of photos!! Isn't Sheye's blog splendid?! It's one of my favorite places to visit and look at all her amazing pictures! Abigail, That is quite the bump you have! Yet you carry it off just as a princess should!