Thursday, October 11, 2007

My big brother Nathan is an ACE rugby player!!

This is me and Big Nathan just after training last night ... wow, did he knock over a few little French boys! He's an ace player - lets hope this is a good omen for the France - England match on Saturday : come on Eng - uh - land!!!


COME ON ENG - Uh - LAND!!!


Here I am, patiently sitting in my push chair admiring my brother doing his rugby training




Even Big Bill came along to watch!!!




Here they are all warming up (Nathan is the red speck in the distance here)





No its not a party dress - they only had size XL rugby tops for Nathan




Nathan is a really wild one out on the pitch - he knocked them all for six! They call him Chabal ...




Its terribly boring being taught how to walk, but Claude says I'm making progress .. I much prefer crawling myself but what do you do? I just have to keep all these grown-ups happy



Hey, spot the groovy gear!!!



No comments: