Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Na na na na na - I don't have to go back to school! But my brothers do!!!

The boys really didn't feel like getting up this morning - so I decided to help them. I knew that William was keen to see his friends again but not overly enthusiastic about the renewed academic side of things,
but that Nathan, even though he's not a morning person (proof below!!) couldn't wait to get into his new class for his first day in primary school. He was SOOO excited once his morning neurones were back in motion again!


Equipped with spinky brand new satchels, school accesories and clothes, here they are all ready to GO GO GO!!!!


Nathan was really really chuffed to see his best friend Daryl again .. but alas, this year, they discovered, they were no longer in the same class. Nathan got 'promoted' to the mixed 1st and 2nd grade of primary, cos he has already taught himself to read and write (he got sick of waiting for Mama to teach him) and he tells me it was wonderful! He loves his teacher, and to top it all, she has red hair, just like Mama! Is that a good omen?



Big Bill was very chuffed to see Simon again - the picture illustrates how reciprocal the feeling was eh? William goes into 4th year primary (what the French call 'CM1') and this year he has a very tough teacher who is famous for not taking any nonsense - methinks William is going to have to pull his socks up this year!!!



This was me last year when they went back to school : haven't I grown??!!! What a playmobil I was!!! And get a shot at those sibling fangs!!!


No comments: