Sunday, April 29, 2007

A very sunny 6th birthday for Big Bro Nathan !!!




All this festivity over Nathan's being six is brilliant - but me and big bill and Mama are off for a stroll in the local park - this sun is magnificent! Thought I might try and bronze those sexy thighs of mine ...
To think they thought I was too skinny when I was born ... goodness gracious me! Me? A titch??? Pffff!!!

Mama is ok and everything, but she is SOOOO tame when it comes to these public park ride thingies - Big Bill HEEELLPPPP - get me into some really fun please!!

I'm off!!

This is the life!
Mischief and playtime with my Bro Big Bill!!




Oh God she's back ...


Time to look like the perfect little angel again

snore ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Souvenir of a lovely Easter weekend!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Happy Birthday to Big Bro and tight hugs & big kisses to the cute princess xxx

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE,

AUNTIE SIANIE XXX

Anonymous said...

Coucou la petite famille
aujourd'hui le 3 mai 2007 je pense bien fort à cette grande et très jolie Princesse qui souffle sa première bougie !! Pleins de bisous !